Features of steel boiler plate and it's application
The carbon content Wc is in the range of 0.16%-0.26%. Since the boiler steel plate is operated at a medium temperature (350º C or lower) high pressure state, in addition to being subjected to high pressure, it is also subjected to impact, fatigue load and corrosion of water and gas. The performance requirements for boiler steel are mainly good welding and cold bending. Performance, certain high temperature strength and alkali corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, etc. Boiler steel plates are generally operated under medium and high temperature and high pressure. In addition to high temperature and pressure, they are also subjected to impact fatigue load and water and gas corrosion. The working conditions are poor, so the boiler steel plate must have good physical properties and mechanical properties. Processability to ensure the safety of equipment.
ClassificationFrom the material points, the boiler steel plate can be divided into two types: special carbon steel plate and low alloy heat-resistant steel plate. The materials used in boiler steel plates have strict control over chemical components, especially harmful elements such as phosphorus and sulfur, and residual elements such as chromium, nickel and copper. Good deoxidation and removal of non-metallic inclusions should be carried out during smelting to ensure good Plasticity and toughness; uniform structure requirements, grain size control within a certain range (usually desired grain size between 3,7); strict requirements on surface quality and internal defects; in addition, normal temperature and high temperature mechanical properties Must be guaranteed.
Depending on the working conditions.
Boiler steel plates can be divided into two categories: steel plates for room temperature and medium temperature pressure-bearing parts and steel plates for high-temperature pressure-bearing parts.
ApplicationWidely used in petroleum, chemical, power station, boiler and other industries, for the production of reactors, heat exchangers, separators, spherical tanks, oil and gas tanks, liquefied gas tanks, nuclear reactor pressure shells, boiler steam drums, liquefied petroleum gas cylinders, Hydropower station high-pressure water pipes, water wheel volutes and other equipment and components.
- JIS G3103: Carbon steel and molybdenum alloy steel plates for boilers and pressure vessels.
- JIS G3115: Steel plates for pressure vessels for intermediate temperature service.
- JIS G3118: Carbon steel plates for pressure vessels for intermediate and moderate temperature services.
- JIS G3119: Manganese-molybdenum and manganese-molybdenum-nickel alloy steel plates for boilers and pressure vessels.
- JIS G3124: High strength steel plates for pressure vessel for intermediate and moderate temperature service.
- ASTM A 515M: carbon steel pressure vessel plate for intermediate and higher temperature service
- ASTM A 516M: Pressure Vessel Plates, Carbon Steel for Moderate and Lower-Temperature Service
- ASTM A 204M: molybdenum-alloy steel plates, intended particularly for welded boilers and other pressure vessels.
- ASTM A 387M: Cr-Mo-alloy steel plates material used to fabric high temperature pressure vessels.
- ASTM A 537M: heat-treated carbon manganese-silicon steel plates intended for fusion welded pressure vessels and structures.
- ASTM A 662M: Carbon Mn steel plates material used to fabric middle or low temperature pressure vessels.
- ASTM A 302M: Mn-Mo and Mn-Mo-Ni alloy steel plates for pressure vessels.
- ASTM A 738M: C-Mn-Si steel plates material used to fabric middle or low temperature pressure vessels.
- EN10028-2: Pressure Vessel And Boiler Steel Plate are used in Pressure Vessel ,Boiler, Storage Tanks and Heat Exchanger in Oil, Gas Project.
GET IN TOUCH
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!
Product Brochures,Instant FREEDownload
We Respect Your Email Privacy, We Hate Spam As Much As You Do!